Your legacy starts here.
I love that I have the honor of being in the front row to capture some of life's most beautiful and intimate moments.
Your wedding day is unique, your story is one-of-a-kind, and that story is the start of your legacy for years to come. My goal is to capture your wedding day in a fun and authentic manner that allows you to enjoy and share it for generations.
You'll find information on wedding photography below, but to get all the details just fill out the form and we'll talk!
"My husband and I have absolutely loved looking through the albums of photos Rob took and edited beautifully for us. He truly captured the special moments from our day--we will treasure these photos for the rest of our lives." - Emily, 2015 Bride
+ Wedding Photography Pricing
Your wedding day is unique, your story is your own. We will work together to craft the best package for your needs. Wedding collections start at $2800, with my most popular wedding collection at $3900.
+ Wedding Packages
All collections include wedding coverage, an album, and shareable digital files. Others also include a second photographer, engagement session, additional albums, canvases, and prints. You don't want to be stressing about your schedule so I will work with you to determine the best amount of time for me to be at your wedding. Most people find that anywhere from 8-12 hours works very well. Let's talk to find what's best for you. Fill out the form to get all the details!
+ Engagement Sessions
I love them and so do my couples! It's an opportunity for you and I to get comfortable working together, for you to feel what it's like to be in front of a camera, and it's a fun time to capture candid images in a place that means something to the both of you. See the engagements portfolio gallery here!
+ My style
I photograph weddings with a very journalistic style, where your images are captured without much intervention. I may ask you to sit in an area while you get ready, but otherwise I try not to orchestrate moments for 75% of the wedding. I react to what is happening — I want you to look back on your images with the feeling that it was real, that you got to experience your wedding and that it wasn't all about photography. The other 25% of the wedding is creative portraiture, where I will set you, your fiance, and your bridal party up for beautiful, fun, creative images. I don't use static poses in those moments, as it’s especially important to go for very authentic expressions. My goal is for you to enjoy yourself and for that joy to come through in the images.
+ Wedding Albums
One of my most fond memories with my grandmother has been going through her wedding album from 1958 together. With that album she was able to tell me stories and share family images from two generations before her. There is no better way to share the entire story of your day than through a wedding album. A quality album will last for a lifetime and doesn't get lost on a hard drive. I want you to be able to relive your memories with a physical artifact, one that will never lose it's impact!
+ Second Photographers
Most couples find a second photographer to be very helpful, having said that, they aren't for every need and I've done lots of weddings on my own. One of the most helpful reasons to have a second is that, simply put, I can only be in one place at one time. For things like the getting ready, the ceremony, and reception, having a second is extremely helpful and provides many additional angles. Let's discuss whether or not you need another awesome photographer at your day.
+ Turn Around Time
You will have your photos within two weeks of your wedding day. You will have a preview before then but you will receive all of your best edited images within two weeks. To me, it’s important to get your photos in your hands quickly so that you and your guests can enjoy them while the moment is fresh!
+ Destination Weddings
Love em! It's always fun for me to be creatively challenged with a new environment. Destination wedding packages begin at $4000.
+ Photography Services
Wedding photography is my main service, but I also offer engagement photography, bridal sessions, anniversary sessions, event coverage, family photos, portrait and headshot sessions.
"I was amazed at how stealthy Rob and his assistant were, I didn't even notice their presence for some of the pictures yet they were able to capture everything!" - Heather, 2016 Bride
"I have no idea how I will pick which photos to frame and put in the album - there are too many good ones!" - Annie, 2016 Bride
So what's the first step?
Click the button below, fill out the form, and let's set up a time to talk!